Sunday, November 15, 2009

Honesty Tag!!!


I was awarded the Honest Scrap award by bug and Jason!

The Rules:


I need to...

1. Say thanks and link to the person who gave you the award.

2. Share ten "honest" things about myself (in some of these cases, I have discovered that the word "honest" is synonymous with "embarrassing").

3. Award this to seven people who's blog design/content I admire or who have encouraged me, and inform them of their win and of the rules of this award.


My list of honest things:

1. I hate computers, but they're really the only thing I'm good with, so they're my hobby. :P
2. I once had aspirations of learning to play guitar, but that never really worked out – piano to guitar is kind of a rough transition.
3. I really want a Jeep Wrangler, if only so I can make it look like those ones the park staff use in Jurassic Park.
4. My initial interest in law enforcement came about because of Batman.
5. I once spent nearly $200 on a video card for the family computer before I realized there was no place to plug it in on the computer. THAT was an awesome feeling.
6. I love being up high, but I always have this horrible fear of falling to my death (or crashing, as the case may be).
7. No matter how many alarms I set up (current running total of three), I seldom get up with my alarms.
8. I really like coffee now, thanks to strong suggestion from a couple friends of mine.
9. I have read mangas and watched anime, and I don't get why it's so popular in America.
10. If I ever go over to Scotland, I will try haggis.

I award the "Honest Scrap" award to:

Peter, because you're a good buddy o' mine, and if you start a blog you now have material for your first post. ;)

Hannah, because you've been a good friend in the short time I've known you.

Jason, because you also have been great company in the past several months.

Josiah, because you're a fun guy. :D

Bethany, because when I mentioned I play flight simulators you didn't say "ewww you play video games." :P

And last, but not least, to Melanie - because you need to show the spider monkeys some love. :D


...So yeah, they aren't official reasons for the award... but I'd feel bad if I excluded anyone. :)

-Kylo

6 comments:

  1. MMMMMMM Coffee.... ;) I never knew that you hate computers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate computers - I love how they work, and the science behind them, but hoo boy do I hate 'em. It's very much a love-hate kind of thing... I guess that's what happens when you're around them as much as I am. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DON'T BELIEVE YOU HATE COMPUTERS.ANY TIME I COME IN YOUR ROOM YOUR ROOM THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE PLAYING.BUT I HAVE TO SAY MOST OF THE TIME IS SCHOOL.
    ~MICHAELA~

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT'S KIND OF WHY I DON'T LIKE COMPUTERS - I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME ON THEM. AND WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahahaha, thanks Kyle for the tag!!! Yup, I like flight simulators!!:D :D

    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're most welcome. :) I'm afraid I won't be able to see your list given current circumstances, but be sure to make it a good one. ;)

    For any and all still interested, a new blog post should be coming soon... I'm experiencing the end of semester crunch, so my free time has been cut down. College is overrated. :P

    -Kylo

    ReplyDelete