Thursday, July 1, 2010

Resurrection

I know NO ONE will believe me, but I'm going to legitimately try to revive this sorry blog. I've been working through some issues lately, but hopefully now I can devote some time to this.

I'm dabbling in Wordpress, and seeing how it fares against Blogger... I will keep you guys updated on whatever happens there, if anything. So far I'm having a horrible time figuring out the set-up (mebbe it's because I'm used to Google's super-easy menus), but if that gets set up, I may use it for something. Don't know what yet.

I updated my playlist. Below are the update notes:

-Re-added The Legend of Zelda (apparently the original track disappeared)
-Added an orchestral suite of Super Mario Bros
-Added "3-09 Overworld 1" from Super Mario Bros 3 (8-bit music OH YES)
-Added Hall of the Mountain King by Apocalyptica
-Added Pompeii by E.S. Posthumus
-Removed God Will Make a Way (track disappeared on Playlist)
-Removed Jurassic Park (track disappeared on Playlist)

I haven't watched any new films lately (Prince Caspian is going to be watched shortly), and my gaming has not been very in depth of late. I got Fallout 3 and Oblivion a month or so ago, and those games are pretty interesting. Steam's doing a crazy ultra-super-cheap Steam sale, and I picked up Tales of Monkey Island for next to nothing. Maybe I should do a review for it after I play it, and post it here...

I have been coming across several interesting points in my Bible study recently, and I'll make a post soon solely devoted to that. Until then, stay tuned. ;)

It's good to be back.

-Kyle

Edit: Apparently the Super Mario Bros. 3 track disappeared from Playlist... :(

1 comment: