Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Bit o' Housekeeping...

Hey everyone,

In the time I've been away, a lot's happened. The biggest one being that I survived the fall 2009 semester! So far, all of the classes I have grades for are A's... I'm still waiting on two classes. :s

Also, I added a few things to the blawg. You'll notice I shortened the amount of posts on the front page and moved the post history to the bottom of the page. I added a couple new boxes on the side - one for Skype, a list of piano pieces, and links where I have defaced the Internet. You probably won't use them anyway, but I figured I'd let everyone know. ;)

Also, I put a new music player down at the bottom of the page. That's more just because I can, not really because my inbox was loaded with requests of people asking for one. Feel free to use it to your heart's content, and even request music for it - I'm open to everything.

Since it seems by the last poll that people want to hear a story, I have to decide on which one. It's been a while since I've done some writing, and I'm looking forward to the chance to do it again over break. I'll keep you guys posted...

Hopefully within the next week or so I'll have an official blog post for you guys... it's been crazy lately. :/

-Czar Kylogrim, The Celestial

EDIT: I didn't forget about that tag, bug. ;)

3 comments: