Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm Not Dead

My my my, where does the time go?

Last post was in the beginning of December... a lot has happened since then. Friendships have ended and begun, a new year arrived, and a new semester started - not to mention the usual persistent personal struggles in my spiritual walk.

Apparently I lost a couple of followers during my absence - can't really blame 'em, seeing as I barely posted anyway. Hopefully I can try to get this thing on a somewhat consistent track, and see what happens. Classes are in full swing now, so I've been pressed for time. I guess if I didn't spend so much extra time playing Doom 3 and Flight Sim X, I probably could've gotten some coherent content on here.

As for that story I mentioned in a poll way back before the beginning of time... I was going to tell a fictional one, but I think a true story would work better. That should be here by the end of the week. Depends on if a snow day hits tomorrow or not.

Until next time,

-Kylo

2 comments:

  1. Yup...tons and tons and tons has happened since you last posted!!
    Hmmm...this true story sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're finally gonna start posting again! And I'm looking forward to the story of the journey!! :)

    ReplyDelete