Saturday, October 3, 2009

The people have spoken

I probably should've been more specific with my poll - I was asking about the logo, not necessarily the entire theme of my blog. I was going to wait until the poll ran out, but I thought I'd go ahead and change it now. The picture is not mine - I found it on some random site on the Interwebs. I added in the title. :) Let me know if you like it or hate it.

As for that post I keep talking about... it is coming, but not until tomorrow after church. I had one more CCNA assessment which I took all evening with (got a 91%), so that's why it's not up now.

-Kyle

3 comments:

  1. Actuall, I didn't participate in the poll, but I gotta say, I like the picture you had up before better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You liked the Norman Bates house... I see.... It wasn't so much I didn't like the picture as it made the blog seem really dreary. Maybe the new one still does, I don't know.... :/

    Your preference has been duly noted for future reference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete