Thursday, October 1, 2009

Small (yet big) update

School was okay today - two CCNA labs, and Cyber Law class wasn't that bad. All in all, I thought the day was going to be a good one.

I come home, and find that my mom needs to go to the hospital. Apparently something's going on with her heart - she looked just fine when I got home, but that's not always the most accurate thing to go off of. Mom and Dad left once I got home, so I'm really not sure what's going on... If you guys could keep my mom in your prayers, it would be greatly appreciated. I'll keep you guys posted on developments as they occur.

-Kyle

3 comments:

  1. I am praying for your mom! Please do let us know how she does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much has happened yet... I'll spread the word tomorrow once I find stuff out.

    ReplyDelete