Saturday, October 3, 2009

Small (yet big) update: The Final Chapter

Mom is back from the hospital now - I picked her up earlier today. The medication she is now is regulating her heartbeat pretty well - whereas Mom was experiencing PVC every heartbeat when she first went in, the medication was making it barely noticeable when she left. So hopefully there won't be much more excitement like that for a while.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers - I hope (and don't hope, at the same time) that I can return the favor someday. :)

...And as for my constructive post, depending on how quickly I get my CCNA assessment done (grrr) I'll have it up later tonight. But I've said that before...

>Kyle<

4 comments:

  1. wow, I'm sooo glad she's ok. I was praying!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad she is doing better!! Praise the Lord! I've been thinking about her and praying for her a lot the last few days. Tell her "hi" for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad she's doing better! Have fun with your CCNA assessments, hahaha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To day we put up the TREE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete